That was very entertaining. I loved the music. I'm thinkin paul would like that one.
Ditto to what Sharebear said! :-)
Very funny! What a great science project! I for one, would love to hunt that zoo...Paul
Is the race done today?Keep us posted. That must have been fun for him to make to match the words of the song.Hope he wins something!
He really looks like the Heybourns. How funny. Hope he does well.
I just read that he had to scratch because of health troubles. Hope he is ok. Must be incredibly disappointing after all the work and training. We were cheering for him. Send him our best wishes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was very entertaining. I loved the music. I'm thinkin paul would like that one.
Ditto to what Sharebear said! :-)
Very funny! What a great science project! I for one, would love to hunt that zoo...
Paul
Is the race done today?
Keep us posted.
That must have been fun for him to make to match the words of the song.
Hope he wins something!
He really looks like the Heybourns. How funny.
Hope he does well.
I just read that he had to scratch because of health troubles. Hope he is ok. Must be incredibly disappointing after all the work and training.
We were cheering for him. Send him our best wishes.
Post a Comment